Amazon Web Services
Monitor every aspect of your infrastructure from computing to storage to security with an Amazon Web Services dashboard from AppInsights.
If you’re managing a tech stack, chances are that Amazon Web Services’ suite of tools is in use. AppInsights makes it easy for you to access one or more facets of your AWS account for visual exploration with a beautiful real-time dashboard. Start with our AWS dashboard templates for Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Elastic Block Storage (EBS), Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), and Relational Database Service (RDS)...or select only the metrics that are important to you.
What can I accomplish with an Amazon Web Services dashboard?
- No need to build a NOC; use AppInsights dashboards to bring the same compelling visual experience to infrastructure management at a fraction of the cost
- Use our flexible, drag and drop interface to customize the size and placement of your visualizations so only key stats and activity are emphasized
- Detect and address unanticipated infrastructure disruptions with email alerts that will notify relevant stakeholders as issues occur
- Share your server metrics with peers or executive leadership with a password protected link or PDF report that lands in their inbox automatically
- CPU Utilization
- Disk Read / Write Operations
- Network In / Network Out
- Request Count
- HTTP Code 5XX Count
- Database Connections
- Freeable Memory
- Read / Write IOPS
Find out how easy it is to gather and understand your most important metrics when you sign up for a free AppInsights trial.